5 Non Alcoholic drinks that would make your day
Our lives can be full of fun and excitement when we know how to spice it up. Most of the non alcoholic drinks that are currently in circulation can put the spring in your steps with a refreshing experience. We all know how the heat of the Summer can take a toll on our bodies. You can put yourself in good stead to have a blissful day when you take some of the drinks to be highlighted briefly. However, it is important to mention that your tasted buds would be glad you made a smart move. Here are some sublime drinks that are worth the time:
1. Sparkling Lemonade: This drink might be steeped in tradition but you can always customize it to meet your needs. A splash of lemon-lime soda can bring out the beauty of this wonderful drink. The combination of the aforementioned ingredient gives you a new taste that would put a smile on your face. You do not need to face the heat of the day all alone; you now have a worthy companion. When you lemonade is fully garnished with citrus slices, you take your game to a new level.
2. Smooth Cranberry Punch: This drink is easy to prepare and it is full of so much goodness. One of the high points of this beverage is that it is easy to source the ingredients. You can enjoy it when it is chilled but it can be taken in different modes. The basic thing is to find that connection that brings the spark to your soul.
3. Kiwifruit splash with Watermelon Lemonade: There is nothing as cool as getting full nutrition with a cozy drink. This combination brings the health benefits you need during the summer heat and refreshes. It is not difficult to do some home-made servings if you so desire.
4. Raspberry tea: This is what I call the all-in-one super combo drink. It has Fruit, tea and relish all packed into it. You can tone down the sweetness with water as this unsweetened tea does no harm to any of your health concerns. You can also add it to your list of your non alcoholic drinks for the next social event you intend to host.
5. Cool Energy Drink: You can combine Vanilla Yogurt, Sweet Oranges, ground flax-seeds and honey for this nutritious drink. It is an energy boosting smoothie that gives you the deserved satisfaction everyday. Amongst other non alcoholic drinks, this also helps you meet your fitness and health needs.